SOPHISTICATED CHOCOLATE BOURBON BALLS1 ¼ c. crushed chocolate wafer cookies1 c. powdered sugar2/3 c. toasted…
1 c. half and half
Salt, black pepper
3 T. chopped fresh chives
2 T. chopped fresh parsley
1 t. chopped fresh oregano
1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
1 ½ c. shredded Italian Three-Cheese Blend
- Preheat oven 450.
- Process eggs, half and half, salt and pepper into a blender until blended.
- Stir together chives, parsley and oregano in a small bowl.
- Place 8 lightly greased 6 oz. ramekins on 2 baking sheets.
- Layer tomatoes, 1 c. cheese and chive mixture into the ramekins.
- Pour egg mixture over top and sprinkle with remaining ½ c. cheese.
- Bake for 7 minutes, placing one baking sheet on middle oven rack and other on lower rack.
- Switch baking sheets and bake 7-8 more minutes or until set.
- Remove top baking sheet from oven; transfer bottom sheet to middle rack and bake 1-2 more minutes or until lightly browned.
*If you prefer not to use ramekins, substitute lightly greased 13×9” baking dish and increase baking time to 18-20 minutes or until set. Be aware that mixture will rise 1 inch above the rim of baking dish.