Boozy Watermelon Margarita Sippers BOOZY WATERMELON MARGARITA SIPPERS2 large fresh limes1/3 c. sugar8 c. cubed…
|Alice's Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 (18-oz.) jar creamy peanut butter
- 1 (18-oz.) jar chunky peanut butter
- 1 box powdered sugar
- 1 (13.0 oz.) box rice krispies cereal
- 1 (12-oz.) bag semi sweet chocolate morsels
- 2-4 T. grated paraffin wax
- In food processor, place cereal and puree until it is a fine powder. You need at least 4 c. if you have a little more it is okay.
- Combine butter, peanut butter and powdered sugar. Mix well. I just use my hands or hand mixer.
- Add the cereal and mix well. If mixture is too dry, add more peanut butter and work it with your hands until you get it to hold together.
- Roll into 1” balls and place on cookie sheet and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Combine the chocolate and paraffin in double boiler. Heat until mixture is melted and blended.
- Turn heat off.
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper. Drop a few balls into chocolate to coat. I use fondue forks to roll the balls around in chocolate to coat. These forks work well to lift them out of chocolate without all the excess chocolate. You can use wooden skewers also.
- Gently lift and try to remove excess chocolate. Place on wax paper.
- When cookie sheet is full, place in refrigerator to allow the chocolate to harden.
- When balls are harden, place in zip-lock bags. You can freeze or store in refrigerator.
*****Makes about 9 dozen balls. Great for the holidays.