Stuffed Piquante Peppers Save Print Recipe By: Alice Morrow Ingredients Assorted colors of…
12 T. butter, melted and cooled slightly
3 (7.5-oz.) can buttermilk biscuits (not the flaky kind), cold
8 ozs. Dill Havarti cheese, shredded (or your favorite)
½ c. chopped fresh parsley
1. Preheat oven 350.
2. Generously brush a 14-cup tube or Bundt pan with some of the melted butter. Do not use a pan with a removable bottom, butter will leak out.
3. Open the cold can of biscuits and cut into quarters.
4. Toss the cheese and parsley together in a large bowl.
5. Arrange half of the biscuit pieces in bottom of Bundt pan. Try to cover the whole bottom.
6. Drizzle with half of remaining melted butter.
7. Sprinkle with half of the cheese mixture.
8. Layer the remaining biscuit pieces over the top and drizzle with remaining melted butter.
9. Sprinkle with remaining cheese mixture.
10. Bake until puffed, set and deep golden brown, 25-30 minutes.
11. Let cool in pan for 10-15 minutes, then invert on rack while still warm.
12. Re-invert onto a cutting board or platter and serve cheese side up.
*****Feel free to add veggies and different cheeses, even cooked meats.