WONDERFUL WATERMELON MINT ICED TEA1 watermelon (to make 2 c. of melon juice)2 mint tea…
Magnificent Mocha Fondue
MAGNIFICNET MOCHA FONDUE
1 lb. semisweet chocolate
2/3 c. heavy cream
2 T. instant expresso powder
6 T. coffee-flavored liqueur, such as Kahlua
Donut holes and assorted fruits, for dipping
- Chop chocolate and place in large bowl. Set aside.
- Heat cream, expresso powder and liqueur in a saucepan over medium heat, until it begins to boil.
- Pour over the chocolate and let stand 8 minutes.
- Whisk mixture until chocolate melts and is smooth.
- Transfer to a warm fondue pot.
- Use donut holes and assorted fruits for dipping.