CREAMY BERRY-MANGO-ALMOND SHAKE4 c. hulled fresh strawberries, halved1 ½ c. good quality vanilla frozen yogurt,…
MAGNIFICENT FRIED EGG, AVOCADO AND BRIE PANINI
2 c. fresh parsley leaves
1 c. fresh cilantro leaves
1-2 large jalapeno, seeded and chopped
3 T. minced garlic
1 T. sherry vinegar
½ c. Miracle Whip or mayo
8 slices crusty French bread, cut ½” thick
1 lb. Brie cheese, cut into 16 slices
2 ripe avocados, sliced
- CHIMICHURRI: In food processor, combine parsley, cilantro, jalapeno, garlic and vinegar. Process until well chopped and combined. Add mayo and pulse several times to incorporate. Set aside.
- PANINI: Spray a skillet PAM and put over medium heat.
- Fry eggs until set, 2 minutes per side. Set aside.
- Spread 1 T. CHIMICHURRI on both slices of each slice of bread. Top half the slices with 2 slices of Brie, a fried egg, some avocado and 2 more slices Brie. Place the remaining slices of bread on top.
- Spread butter on the outside of each sandwich.
- Heat large cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Place 2 sandwiches at a time in skillet (do not overcrowd).
- Cook until bread is golden and cheese begins to melt, 2-3 minutes. Flip and cook other side 2-3 minutes.
- Slice in half and serve hot.