Stuffed Piquante Peppers Save Print Recipe By: Alice Morrow Ingredients Assorted colors of…
1 lb. spaghetti
1 garlic clove
Juice of 2 lemons
Zest of 1 lemon
5 T. good quality olive oil
1 c. finely grated good quality Parmigiano cheese, plus extra for sprinkling
Salt, black pepper
Chopped fresh parsley, garnish
- Place pasta in pot of salted boiling water. Follow directions to achieve ‘al dente’.
- Cut garlic in half and rub exposed area along interior of large serving bowl.
- Discard garlic when done.
- Add lemon juice and slowly drizzle in olive oil while whisking.
- Whisk until ingredients have emulsified.
- Mix in salt, black pepper and cheese.
- Drain pasta and add to serving bowl.
- Mix the pasta with lemon sauce to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle the top of pasta with more cheese, fresh parsley and lemon zest.