SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE SMOKY GRILLED VEGGIESSoaked wood chips4 ears of sweet corn, shucked1 of each color…
Lemon Roasted Asparagus with Garlic Chipolte Salsa
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 1-2 bunches pencil thin asparagus, stemmed
- Wishbone Dressing (I used this time: Bruschetta Vinegarette)
- Lemon Juice
- Chipotle Salsa
- Olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
- Fresh parmesan cheese, optional
- Prep asparagus and place in casserole dish.
- Season with salt and black pepper and drizzle olive oil. Make sure all asparagus are covered with it.
- Down center of asparagus, place the salsa .
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice and the Wishbone dressing all over asparagus.
- Garnish with fresh lemon slices.
- Bake in 400 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with fresh grated parmesan cheese if you like.