REFRESHING FROSE’1 (750 ml.) bottle Rose’½ c. sugar½ c. water8 oz. fresh strawberries, hulled, quartered2…
HOT HONEY MUSTARD ROASTED BABY YUKON GOLD POTATOES WITH BACON BITS
1 lb. bag of baby Yukon gold potatoes
1 (8-oz.) bottle Bernard’s “Hot Honey Mustard”
1 (8-oz.) bottle real bacon bits
Sea salt, black pepper, garlic powder
1 bunch chopped green onions
- In a baking dish, line with foil that allows for the foil to flap over and be sealed.
- Wash potatoes and place in baking dish.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Drizzle with hot honey mustard.
- Sprinkle bacon bits over the top.
- Seal foil around the potatoes.
- Bake in 375 oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, pierce to make sure they are tender and done.
- Place in serving dish and garnish with green onion.
- In a small bowl on the side, put extra mustard sauce for dipping (can be heated or served at room temperature.)