Boozy Watermelon Margarita Sippers BOOZY WATERMELON MARGARITA SIPPERS2 large fresh limes1/3 c. sugar8 c. cubed…
|Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- 32 oz. of Chicken stock
- 16 c. water
- 2-2 ½ lbs. of boneless chicken thigh meat or chicken tenders or mixture of both
- 2 pkgs. (5.93 oz.) Wyler’s Mrs. Grass Hearty Soup Mix-Homestyle Chicken Noodle or any brand of a chicken noodle soup starter package
- 1 (12-oz.) pkgs. frozen green peas, optional
- 2 c. cut up carrots
- 1 c. chopped onions
- 1 lb. bag of medium egg noodles or rice
- Salt, black pepper
- In large stock pot, add the chicken stock and water.
- Stir in the 2 packages of soup mix. Blend well.
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces. Season.
- Add to the stock pot.
- Add the carrots, onions and peas. Let simmer until chicken is cooked, about 45 minutes.
- Add the noodles the last 15 minutes. Taste for seasoning.
*****Freezes very well.