ALICE’S SEAFOOD CHOWDER3 sticks butter¼ c. minced garlic2 large onions, chopped2 green bell peppers, chopped4-6…
HOMEMADE BABY RUTH BARS
½ c. peanut butter
½ c. white corn syrup
½ c. brown sugar
2/3 c. roasted peanuts
4 c. corn flakes cereal
½ T. butter
½ c. chocolate chips
½ t. white corn syrup
- Microwave peanut butter, ½ c. corn syrup and brown sugar in a large bowl until dissolved.
- Mix in peanuts and cereal.
- Press mixture into a well-greased pan or you can place foil in bottom of dish.
- Microwave butter, chips and ½ T. corn syrup until melted. Stir often.
- Pour over the peanut mixture and place in refrigerator until set.
- Cut into bars.
*You can change up the selection of nuts and cereal.