Ground Beef Tacos
|Ground Beef Tacos|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 3-5 lbs. of lean ground meat
- 1 (16-oz.) container of chopped onion mix
- 3-4 pkgs. Ole Paso Taco Seasoning
- 1 can Rotel
- Taco Shells
- Shredded Lettuce
- Diced Tomatoes
- Diced Avocados
- Grated Cheddar Cheese or Monterey
- In large skillet, add meat and onion mix and cook until meat is no longer pink. Drain off excess grease.
- Add the Taco seasoning pkgs. and follow directions on package. Also add Rotel. Mix.
- Let simmer until thicken.
- Prepare your condiments and place on platter.
- Heat taco shells.
This Post Has 0 Comments