Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 2 (16-0Z.) container of leftover Crawfish Etouffee
- 2 (12-oz.) bags of medium broad noodles or your favorite pasta
- 2 (16-oz.) boxes velveeta cheese, if you like the jalopoena type use it.
- 1 can cream of shrimp soup
- Any leftover cheese in refrigerator (I had bits of gouda, goat and cheddar) Just a good time to clean out the cheese that is opened.
- Olive oil
- In large pot, heat crawfish. Add all the cheeses and soup. Blend well.
- Boil pasta. Drain and drizzle with olive oil to keep from sticking.
- Blend in pasta to crawfish sauce. Add as much pasta as you like to get the thickness you like.
- Place in baking dish. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Can freeze at this point or when ready to serve, bake in 350 oven until hot and bubbly. Can still freeze leftovers.
******If you have any leftover pasta, store in Ziploc bag for use in other recipes.