SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE SMOKY GRILLED VEGGIESSoaked wood chips4 ears of sweet corn, shucked1 of each color…
Grilled Stuffed and Seasoned Beef Tenderloin
Grilled, Stuffed and Seasoned Beef Tenderloin
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 3-5 lb. Beef Tenderloin (seasoned with salt, red/black pepper and garlic powder and stuffed with garlic, onion and bell pepper)
- White Wine Lemon Butter Sauce Recipe
- Alice’s Famous Steak Sauce Recipe
- If you can get your butcher to trim up a beef tenderloin and season and stuff it for you, DO IT !!!!! If not, you can do it yourself. Make small slits all around the tenderloin and stuff with garlic, onion and bell pepper mixture. Season.
- I prefer to let the tenderloin sit in refrigerator for 24 hours.
- The size of the tenderloin and how thick you slice it will depend how many you can serve.
- Let come to room temperature before placing on hot grill.
- Here is my guide to the internal temperature when grilling:
- Rare (120-130 degrees)
- Medium Rare (130-140 degrees)
- Medium (140-150 degrees)
*****Remember when you remove from the grill, it will continue to cook. Let the tenderloin rest for 5-8 minutes so the juices will be retained before slicing. 6. When you place on the hot grill, sear all sides, then baste with White Wine Lemon Butter Sauce. 7. Near the end of cooking, I like to baste with Alice’s Famous Steak Sauce. *****You can serve both sauces on the side for guests to add more if they like. These tenderloins can easily serve 10, depending on size of tenderloin and thickness you slice it.