OREO SURPRISESOreosPeanut butter1 box of your favorite Brownie Mix Preheat oven to 350.Place paper cupcake…
Grilled Marinated Fresh Okra and Baby Yellow Squash
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 1 lb. of fresh okra, not too big, medium size, if possible
- 1 lb. baby yellow squash
- 1 bottle Italian Dressing
- ½ c. Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ c. soy sauce
- Salt, red/black pepper, garlic powder
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Wash veggies and place in zip loc bag.
- Add rest of ingredients. Marinate for as long as you like. You can keep for over a week.
- After at least 24 hours, skewer the veggies, in the fashion you like.
- Place on hot grill. Grill for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- When you remove from grill and place on serving platter, squeeze fresh lemon juice on it.
*****This is a great side for grilled meats, chicken and fish. After it has marinated for at least 24 hours, you can also serve them as appetizers, as is, without cooking. They are so good this way