UNBELIEVABLE CHOCOLATE STOUT CAKES1 ½ c. Stout beer½ c. heavy cream½ c. plus 2 T.…
Grilled Avocado Halves
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 2-4 ripened avocados
- Juice of 2 limes
- Pico de gallo
- Black pepper
- Garlic powder
- Optional: grilled portabella mushroom caps
- Cut avocados in half, remove seed, take spoon and scoop out the avocado trying to keep its shape.
- Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- On a grill or grill pan, put a little olive oil and place the avocado in the pan. Cook enough just to heat through. Flip to the other side.
- Place the pico in the pan at the end to heat up.
- Plate up and squeeze the fresh lime juice on it.
****Great on burgers or the grilled portabella mushroom caps or sandwiches, wraps and salads.