Alice's Creamy Cole Slaw Save Print Recipe By: Alice Morrow Ingredients 1-2 bags of…
Green Beans Italian
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 3-4 (14.5 oz.) cans cut green beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 T. minced garlic
- 2 T. dried oregano
- 2 T. dried basil
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, chopped finely in food processor
- 3 jars of chopped pimento, drained
- ½ c. good olive oil
- ½ c. lemon juice
- ½ c. balsamic vinegar
- 1 T. garlic powder
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- After rinsing and draining green beans and pimento, season with salt and black pepper.
- Mix rest of ingredients in a bowl. Pour as much of the marinade over beans to coat them. You may not need the whole amount. Just store in refrigerate any leftover marinade.
- Mix well. Let sit in refrigerator for 24 hours or more. The longer the better.
- Place in casserole dish and heat in 350 oven until done.
****Optional: sprinkle with fresh grated parmesan cheese.