Stuffed Piquante Peppers Save Print Recipe By: Alice Morrow Ingredients Assorted colors of…
1 stick butter
½ c. sugar
½ c. brown sugar
1 t. vanilla
1 c. flour
1/3 c. unsweetened cocoa powder
½ t. baking soda
¼ t. salt
1 c. mini peanut butter cups or chips
Chocolate syrup, store bought
Extra peanut butter
1. Preheat oven 350.
2. Melt butter in 8” cast iron skillet over medium heat.
3. Stir in sugars and vanilla.
4. Remove from heat and allow pan to cool for 5 minutes.
5. Carefully whisk eggs into sugar mixture.
6. In small bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
7. Add the dry mixture to skillet until just combined.
8. Fold in peanut butter cups or chips.
9. Bake 15-18 minutes, or until beginning to turn golden on top and around edges but still soft in center.
10. Don’t overbake. Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes.
11. In a microwave safe container, combine 1 c. chocolate syrup and ½ c. peanut butter. Place in microwave on HIGH for 10-15 seconds, stirring until blended and warm.
12. Sprinkle with peanut butter cups and drizzle with chocolate syrup and melted peanut butter.
13. Top with scoops of vanilla ice cream and serve.