Butter for greasing pan
1 ½ c. heavy cream
3 T. powdered sugar
3 (4-oz.) semi sweet chocolate baking bars, finely chopped
1 t. vanilla
2 (11-oz.) pkg. caramels
1/3 c. evaporated milk
17 graham cracker sheets
2 (1.4-oz.) chocolate-covered Heath Toffee Candy Bars, coarsely chopped
1. Line 9” square baking pan with parchment paper, allowing paper to extend over sides of pan. Grease paper with butter.
2. Combine heavy cream and powdered sugar in small saucepan.
3. Bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally. (Do not boil.)
4. Place chopped chocolate in bowl.
5. Pour cream mixture over chocolate, let stand 1 minute.
6. Gently stir mixture until chocolate melts and mixture in smooth.
7. Stir in vanilla.
8. Combine caramels and evaporated milk in saucepan over medium heat.
9. Cook, stirring often, until caramels melt and mixture is smooth, 8-10 minutes.
10. Remove from heat and let stand 10 minutes.
11. Place 1 layer of graham cracker sheets in bottom of prepared pan. Break crackers as needed to fit as needed.
12. Pour 1/3 of caramel mixture over crackers.
13. With spatula, smooth caramel to edges of pan.
14. Pour 1/3 of chocolate mixture over caramel, smooth chocolate to edges of pan.
15. Repeat layers 2 times with remaining cracker, caramel and chocolate mixture, ending with chocolate.
16. Sprinkle chopped toffee candy bars over top.
17. Chill, uncovered for 4-6 hours or overnight.
18. Lift toffee mixture from pan using parchment.
19. Trim edges if necessary.
20. Cut into 16 pieces. Serve chilled.