CREAMY BERRY-MANGO-ALMOND SHAKE4 c. hulled fresh strawberries, halved1 ½ c. good quality vanilla frozen yogurt,…
1 (8-oz.) container chopped onion mix
1 (10-oz.) container fresh pico de gallo
1 stick butter
¼ c. good quality olive oil
2 lbs. fresh crawfish tails
1 lb. fresh asparagus, remove tough ends and cut rest into bite-size pieces
1 lb. bag of orzo pasta
1 bunch green onions, chopped
Salt, red/black pepper, garlic powder
Freshly grated parmesan cheese, optional
1. Boil the orzo pasta in salted water, drain and set aside.
2. In a large skillet or pot, melt the butter and add the olive oil.
3. To the hot butter/olive oil, add the chopped onion mix and saute.
4. Add the crawfish tails, asparagus tips and pico and cook for 10-12 minutes or until crawfish are tender.
5. Season to taste.
6. Gradually add the cooked orzo to the mixture. You may like more or less of the pasta. Add the amount that you prefer. Taste for season again.
7. Spray a baking dish and put the mixture into the dish.
8. Bake in 325 oven until hot.
9. Sprinkle with chopped green onions and paprika.
10. When serving place grated parmesan cheese on the side as an option to add to the dish.