EASY HOMEMADE IRISH CREAM1 T. instant espresso powder1 T. best-quality Dutch-process cocoa powder1 (14-oz.) can…
|French "75"|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
French "75" - (My New Favorite Drink)
- Ice cubes
- ¼ oz. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ oz. simple syrup (make or buy it)
- 1 oz. gin or vodka (I prefer the vodka)
- Chilled champagne
- Lemon or orange slices for garnish
- Cherry for garnish, optional
- Add 3-4 ice cubes to a shaker. Add the lemon juice, syrup and gin or vodka. Shake for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour into a flute glass. Top off with champagne and garnish with lemon or orange slices and or cherry.
*****If you want the Italian 75, you use chilled Prosecco instead of champagne. Some people add ½ oz. of pear grappa also.
This Post Has 0 Comments