REFRESHING FROZEN LEMONADE1/3 c. freshly squeezed lemon juice1/3 c. sugar1 c. water½ c. ice cubes4…
Finger-Licking Cherry Cola BBQ Chicken
FINGER-LICKING CHERRY-COLA BBQ CHICKEN
1 T. butter
1 shallot, finely chopped
1 T. minced garlic
1 c. chili sauce
1/3 c. cherry soda
¼ c. cherry preserves
2 lbs. chicken drumsticks
1 T. onion powder
1 t. garlic powder
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Grease grates with a paper towel soaked with canola oil.
- Place a small pot over medium heat with butter.
- Add shallot and garlic and cook 1 minute.
- Add chili sauce, cola, cherry preserves and season with salt and pepper.
- Simmer until thickened, about 8-10 minutes.
- Toss chicken in bowl with onion powder, garlic powder, canola oil, salt and black pepper.
- Grill, turning occasionally, until almost cooked.
- Brush with some sauce over chicken and continue grilling until cooked completely.
- Serve chicken with remaining sauce.