Stuffed Piquante Peppers Save Print Recipe By: Alice Morrow Ingredients Assorted colors of…
¾ c. strawberry yogurt
2 c. Fruity Pebbles or your favorite cereal
4 medium bananas, peeled and cut crosswise in half
8 wooden pop sticks
1. Place yogurt and cereal in separate bowls.
2. Insert pop sticks through cut side of bananas.
3. Dip bananas in yogurt, then roll in cereal to coat.
4. Transfer to wax paper lined baking sheets.
5. Freeze until firm, about 1 hour.
6. Transfer to resealable plastic freezer bags, return to freezer, until ready to eat.