WONDERFUL WATERMELON MINT ICED TEA1 watermelon (to make 2 c. of melon juice)2 mint tea…
Easy Broccoli Cheddar Cheese Strata
EASY BROCCOLI CHEDDAR CHEESE STRATA
6 green onions, chopped
2 c. fresh broccoli florets, chopped
1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
2 T. minced garlic
Salt, black pepper
5 whole whet English muffins, split, toasted and quartered
2 c. shredded cheddar cheese, divided
8 large eggs
2 ½ c. milk
2 T. Dijon mustard
- In large skillet, drizzle olive oil and place over medium heat.
- Add green onions and cook until tender.
- Add broccoli, bell pepper and garlic and cook another 3-5 minutes, stirring often.
- Transfer to bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Place English muffins in greased 13×9” baking dish, cut sides up.
- Top muffins with veggie mixture and sprinkle with 1 c. of cheese.
- In bowl, whisk eggs, milk, mustard, Tabasco, if desired.
- Pour over mixture, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
- Preheat oven 350.
- Baked covered, 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese and bake uncovered another 20-30 minutes or until egg mixture is set.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting to serve.
*Serve nice fruit salad with it for a complete meal.