1-2 lbs. chicken strips or tenders, seasoned
1 small bottle Italian dressing
Salt, red/black pepper, garlic powder
1 large red onion, thinly sliced
1 large green bell pepper, cut into strips
½ c. fresh pico de gallo
1 t. ground cumin
1. Season chicken strips with salt, red/black pepper, garlic powder and place in zip-lock bag and pour some of the Italian dressing to cover them. Seal bag and shake to get dressing all over the chicken.
2. Let set in refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.
3. When ready to prepare, drain the chicken, discard marinade.
4. Drizzle olive oil in a large saute pan or wok over medium heat.
5. Brown and cook chicken on all sides until golden, about 4-5 minutes per side.
6. Add the pico, red onion and bell pepper. Saute for about 5-6 minutes or until tender.
7. Season with a little added cumin.
*****Serve with your favorite rice or fill to make a wrap.