Drunken Drinks on a Stick-Pina Colada
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 3 (8-oz.) containers of chopped pineapple, in light syrup
- ⅓ c. well-stirred coconut milk
- ½ c. water
- 3 T. granulated sugar
- 1 t. fresh lime juice
- ⅓ c. light rum
- (6-8) ice pop molds and sticks
- Puree all ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Strain into a large bowl.
- Pour into molds.
- Freeze 30 minutes. Insert sticks, then freeze until firm, about 24 hours.
*****If you want non-alcoholic pops, do not add the rum but add additional 2 T. sugar. There are various types of pop freezers. So just follow instructions on your equipment.