|Drunken Drinks on a Stick- Peaches and Cream|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 1 lb. fresh, sweet peaches, chopped or three (8-oz.) containers cut peaches in a light syrup
- ¾ c. Greek-style yogurt
- ½ c. granulated sugar
- 1 t. fresh lemon juice
- ⅓ c. water
- ⅛ t. salt
- 2 T. amaretto
- 1 t. almond extract or vanilla
- (6-8) ice pop molds and sticks
- Puree all ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Strain into a large bowl.
- Pour into molds.
- Freeze for 30 minutes. Insert sticks, then freeze until firm, about 24 hours.
*****If you want non-alcoholic pops, do not add the amaretto but add additional 1 T. of sugar. There are various types of pop freezers. So just follow instructions on your equipment.