Drunken Drinks on a Stick-Coffee Buzz
|Drunken Drinks on a Stick-Coffee Buzz|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 1⅓ c. 2% milk
- ¼ c. sugar
- 2 T. instant expresso powder or cappuccino mix
- ⅓ c. heavy cream
- ⅓ c. favorite alcoholic coffee additive like amaretto, Bailey’s cream, etc.
- In medium saucepan, over low heat, warm milk, do not boil.
- Whisk in the sugar and coffee powder until dissolved.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Stir in alcohol and heavy cream. Refrigerate until cool.
- Pour into molds.
- Freeze 30 minutes. Insert sticks and freeze until firm, about 24 hours.
*****For non-alcoholic pop, do not add the alcoholic beverage. There are various types of pop freezers. So just follow instructions on your equipment.
This Post Has 0 Comments