Drunken Drinks on a Stick- Watermelon Margarita
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 5 c. chopped watermelon, seeded
- 2 T. fresh lime juice
- 3 T. granulated sugar
- ¼ c. water
- ¼ c. tequila
- (6-8) ice pop molds and sticks
- Puree all the ingredients in blender or food processor until smooth.
- Strain into a large bowl. Skim off any foam.
- Pour into molds.
- Freeze 30 minutes. Insert sticks, then freeze until firm, about 24 hours.
*****If you want non-alcoholic pops, do not add tequila but add 1 T. additional sugar. There are various types of pop freezers. So just follow instructions on your equipment.