SOPHISTICATED CHOCOLATE BOURBON BALLS1 ¼ c. crushed chocolate wafer cookies1 c. powdered sugar2/3 c. toasted…
|Delicious Roasted Beets and Cheese Salad|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
Delicious Roasted Beets and Cheese Salad
- 3 T. fresh lemon juice
- 2 t. kosher salt, divided
- 2 t. black pepper, divided
- 1 T. minced garlic
- ½ c. olive oil, plus more for roasting beets
- 4 medium beets (if you can different colors, get it)
- 2 c. baby arugula
- ½ c. toasted pecans
- 3 oz. crumbled feta or gorgonzola cheese
- In bowl, whisk together lemon juice, 1 t. salt, 1 t. pepper, garlic and olive oil. Set aside.
- Preheat oven 400.
- Drizzle beets with olive oil, rest of salt and pepper.
- Wrap beets in foil and roast until fork tender, about 45 minutes.
- Let stand until cool enough to handle. Remove skins and slice.
- Divide beets, arugula, pecans and cheese among 4 plates.
- Drizzle with dressing before serving.