Have a great day and be safe!
Creamy Orzo with Sautéed Spinach
|Creamy Orzo with Sautéed Spinach|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 1 c. dry orzo pasta, cooked, drained but not rinsed
- ¼ c. fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 T. heavy cream
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Extra grated parmesan cheese, garnish
- Prepare the sautéed spinach, according to recipe, except omit the balsamic vinegar, set aside.
- Cook orzo according to package directions.
- Combine the ¼ c. parmesan, egg, heavy cream, salt and pepper in small mixing bowl.
- Combine this mixture with the hot pasta.
- On a large platter or individual serving bowls, place the pasta mixture and then top with the sautéed spinach. Garnish with extra parmesan cheese.
*****This will serve 4-6. Sauteed Spinach (see additional recipe)
This Post Has 0 Comments