3 c. uncooked elbow macaroni
3 T. butter
2 T. flour
Salt, black pepper to taste
1 c. milk
1 ½ c. shredded cheddar cheese
½ c. grated parmesan cheese
½ c. shredded swiss cheese
¾ c. ranch salad dressing
1 c. coarsely chopped cooked chicken
½ c. seasoned bread crumbs
2 T. butter, melted
10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
1 T. minced fresh parsley
1. Preheat oven 350.
2. In 6 qt. stockpot, cook pasta according to directions for al dente. Drain and return to pot.
3. In medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
4. Stir in flour, salt and pepper until smooth.
5. Gradually whisk in milk.
6. Bring to boil, stirring constantly, cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
7. Stir in cheeses until blended.
8. Stir in dressing.
9. Add chicken and sauce to pasta tossing to combine.
10. Place mixture in 13×9” greased baking dish.
11. Toss bread crumbs with melted butter. Sprinkle over pasta dish.
12. Top with bacon.
13. Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes or until topping is golden brown.
14. Sprinkle with parsley.
*****Freezes well before baking or after.