3 (4-oz.) Italian sausage links, sliced1 medium Vidalia onion, finely chopped1 c. chopped fennel bulb3…
Corn Dip in Bread Bowl
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 2 cans Mexicorn, drained
- 2 cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can chopped green chilies, drained
- 3 fresh jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- ½ of each red, yellow, orange, and green bell pepper
- 1 c. sour cream or Greek yogurt
- ¾ c. Miracle whip or mayo
- 1 T. sugar
- 1 (8oz.) bag of Mexi Blend grated cheese or Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Tabasco to taste
- 1 Hawaiian bread, hollowed out or your favorite round bread, hollowed out.
- Mix all ingredients except bread in a bowl. Taste for seasoning. You want it sort of spicy.
- Refrigerate at least overnight. Can be made up to 5 days ahead.
- Place in hollowed bread bowl and serve with corn chips or veggies