Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 1 Lamb Rack (about 5-7 chops)
- Marinade: 4-6 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- ¼ c. olive oil
- ¼ c. creole mustard
- ¼ c. dijon mustard
- ¼ c. balsemic vinega
- Mix all ingredients. Pull leaves off of rosemary stems. This should make sort of a paste.
- Take knife and stand rack and cut behind the first bone down but not all the way thru. Repeat behind the bone all the way thru. This allows you to put marinade all over the lamb but keeping it intact.
- Season lamb with salt, red/black pepper, garlic powder.
- Rub marinade over lamb rack and refrigerate until ready to grill.
*****I like my lamb medium rare. So when you grill yours just cook to the temp you like best. It does not take long. *****Remember the red wine reduction basting sauce I used on the pork loin. This is where you use it again.