Have a great day and be safe!
Chocolate Pretzel Crisps
|Chocolate Pretzel Crisps|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 1 bag of pretzel crisps (This is a new pretzel. It looks like a bagel chip, delicious.)
- Choice of Candy (Rolo, Caramel or Mini Peanut Butter Cup, etc.)
- 1 bag of semi-sweet chocolate morsels (mini, works well)
- Melt the chocolate morsels in microwave and set aside.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, lay the pretzel crisps on it.
- Place one of your candy selection on top of the crisp.
- Put in 325 oven for 3- 5 minutes until candy is soft.
- Take out of oven and gently press another crisp on top of the other one.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate morsels.
- Let cool. You can place in refrigerator to speed up the chilling process.
- Store in air tight container.
*****This is from my sister-in-law, Becky Morrow Cato. She is a fabulous cook. She shares some of her great dishes with me. Love that!
This Post Has 0 Comments