EASY HOMEMADE IRISH CREAM1 T. instant espresso powder1 T. best-quality Dutch-process cocoa powder1 (14-oz.) can…
|Chewy Pralines|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 2 c. white granulated sugar
- 1 c. light brown sugar, packed (use dark brown sugar if you want pralines to be darker)
- 1 c. whole milk
- 2 T. Karo light corn syrup
- 1 stick butter
- 3 c. chopped pecans or pieces
- Melt the butter.
- Add the milk and blend.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir the whole time until it reaches soft-ball stage (234-240 degree F).
- Remove from the heat and stir until it thickens. The mixture will be creamy and cloudy.
- Lay some newspaper on counter and top with wax paper. You can butter the wax paper or spray PAM or just leave plain.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto the wax paper, the size you would like.
- Let them cool. Lift gently off paper and store in airtight container.
This Post Has 0 Comments