GOLDEN BOUDIN EGG ROLLS¼ c. red pepper jelly1 t. Creole mustard1 t. apple cider vinegarVegetable…
|Cheezy Pizza Dip|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
Cheezy Pizza Dip
- 1 (16-oz.) Velveeta Cheese, cut into cubes
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped (squeeze the liquid out before chopping)
- 1 ½-2 oz. of chopped pepperoni slices
- Tabasco, to taste
- ¼ c. chopped parsley
- Combine all the ingredients except parsley and Tabasco in a 2 qt. microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes or until cheese is completely melted. Stir about every 2 minutes.
- Add parsley and add Tabasco to your taste. Blend.
- Serve with cut veggies or breadsticks or crackers.
*****Leftover dip can be used on baked potatoes or mixed with your favorite pasta. You can add chopped chicken to the sauce to add to the potatoes or pasta. You can also add veggies to the pasta or potato dish.