Stuffed Piquante Peppers Save Print Recipe By: Alice Morrow Ingredients Assorted colors of…
1 lb. container of fresh baby spinach
1 red onion, thinly sliced
1 shallot, thinly sliced
1 (8-oz.) container sliced mushrooms
Juice of 2 large lemons
Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy Seasoning blend (to taste)
Reduce Balsamic Vinegar (glaze)
Finely grated parmesan cheese
1. In large pot, drizzle bottom with olive oil.
2. Heat over medium.
3. Saute red onion and shallot until tender.
4. Add the mushrooms and cook for 1-2 minutes.
5. Add the spinach.
6. Mix well.
7. Reduce heat and cover.
8. Every 2 minutes check and stir.
9. When you get the desired stage of wilting of spinach, turn the heat off.
10. Mix well.
11. Add the lemon juice, season with salt and pepper.
12. Place in serving dish.
13. Drizzle with balsamic glaze.
14. Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.
15. If needs to be reheated, place in 325 oven until hot.
16. Sprinkle with more cheese.