FANCY PARMESAN CARROTS WITH LEMON-PARSLEY DRESSING½ c. water¼ c. chopped shallots1 lb. medium carrots, cut…
|Cheesy Ham Quiche Bites|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
Cheesy Ham Quiche Bites
- ½ c. butter
- 1 (5-oz.) jar process sharp cheese spread
- 1 c. flour
- 2 T. water
- 1 large egg
- ½ c. milk
- ½ t. salt
- ½ c. finely chopped honey ham
- ½ c. shredded Monterey Jack Cheese or your favorite
- In small bowl, cut butter and cheese spread into flour until well blended.
- Add water and toss with a fork until a ball forms.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Press tablespoonfuls onto the bottom and up sides of greased miniature muffin cups.
- In bowl, beat egg, milk and salt.
- Stir in ham and cheese.
- Spoon a rounded teaspoonful into each shell.
- Bake 350 for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.