REFRESHING WATERMELON RUM PUNCH3 lb. fresh watermelon8 oz. white rum6-8 T. fresh lime juice¼ c.…
¼ c. butter
1 sweet onion, minced
6 c. flour
2 T. baking powder
1 t. salt
2 c. shredded smoked white Cheddar cheese
1 c. shredded smoked Gouda cheese
2 c. milk
1 c. sour cream
½ c. butter, melted
2 eggs, lightly beaten
10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- In skillet, melt ¼ c. butter, over medium heat.
- Add onion and cook until tender and slightly browned (caramelized). Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Preheat oven 350.
- Spray 6 (6×3”) loaf pans with nonstick baking spray with flour.
- In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add cheeses, stirring to combine.
- In medium bowl, combine milk, sour cream, melted butter and eggs.
- Add to four mixture, stir until dry ingredients are combined.
- Stir in bacon and caramelized onions.
- Spoon butter evenly into prepared pans. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool in pans for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pans, cool completely.