Stuffed Piquante Peppers Save Print Recipe By: Alice Morrow Ingredients Assorted colors of…
1 (16-oz.) container of chopped onion mix
1 T. olive oil
3 c. chopped cooked ham or turkey
4 c. frozen hash brown potatoes, defrosted
1/3 c. chopped parsley
2 c. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 ½ c. self rising flour
1 ¼ c. milk
½ c. butter
5 eggs, beaten
1 t. black pepper
- Heat oven 400. Grease 13×9” baking dish.
- In large skillet, cook onion in oil until tender.
- Add the ham and potatoes. Remove from heat. Blend well.
- Stir in parsley.
- Pour into baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
- In bowl, whisk together the topping ingredients until smooth.
- Pour batter over filling in baking dish.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
*You can also use cooked bulk sausage instead of ham or turkey. This freezes well.