ICY MINT JULEP6 fresh mint leaves, plus extra for garnish1 t. sugarShaved ice2 ½ oz.…
Boozy Watermelon Margarita Sippers
BOOZY WATERMELON MARGARITA SIPPERS
2 large fresh limes
1/3 c. sugar
8 c. cubed seedless watermelon (1” cubes)
2 c. ice cubes
2 c. tequila
1 c. Triple Sec
¼ c. lime juice
Sugar, to rim the glasses, optional
- Cut one lime into 12 wedges, for garnishes.
- Cut the remaining lime into wedges and take the wedges and moisten the rims of 12 margarita glasses.
- Sprinkle the sugar on a shallow dish and hold each glass upside down and dip the rim in the sugar. Discard remaining sugar.
- Place half of watermelon in blender and process until pureed.
- Add half of the following: ice cubes, tequila, Triple Sec and lime juice. If desired add half the sugar. Cover and process until blended.
- Serve in prepared glasses.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients to fill the remaining glasses.
- Garnish with reserved lime wedges.