CREAMIEST ORANGE DREAMSICLE SMOOTHIE1 c. Greek yogurt2/3 c. ice cubes½ c. chopped peeled ripe mango,…
BLT YAM HASH
2 lbs. yams, peeled and cut into ¼” cubes
1 lb. thick-sliced good quality bacon, cut crosswise into ¼” pieces
2 large leeks (white and light green parts only) halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
3 ½ oz. sun-dried tomatoes, cut into ¼” pieces
Salt, black pepper
3 T. canola oil
- Preheat oven 350.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and add yams. Bake 15 minutes, stir and cook 10 more minutes.
- Set aside and let cool to room temperature.
- In large skillet over medium heat, add bacon and cook until crispy, stirring occasionally. Drain on paper towels. Reserve 1 T. of rendered fat in skillet.
- Add leeks and tomatoes to pan and cook until leeks are tender.
- Add cooked yams and season with salt and pepper. Stir until combined. Let cool to room temperature.
- In large skillet over medium heat, add oil, potato mixture and cook until browned on both sides.