WONDERFUL WATERMELON MINT ICED TEA1 watermelon (to make 2 c. of melon juice)2 mint tea…
Blissful Texas Sheet Cake Cookies
BLISSFUL TEXAS SHEET CAKE COOKIES
1 box chocolate cake mix
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1/3 c. oil
½ c. butter
2 T. cocoa
3 T. milk
2 ½ c. powdered sugar
- COOKIES: Preheat oven 350.
- Combine cookie ingredients in bowl and mix until completely incorporated. Dough will be thick.
- Using a medium sized cookie scoop or heaping tablespoon, scoop cookies onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake 6-8 minutes, remove from oven and let cool for 4-5 minutes, before moving to a cooking rack.
- FROSTING: Combine first 3 ingredients in small saucepan over medium heat and whisk until mixture has melted.
- Remove from heat. Add powdered sugar and whisk until smooth.
- Pour frosting over cookies.
- Use a knife to move excess frosting and be sure that each cookie is completely covered.
- Let set before moving to container.