EASY HOMEMADE IRISH CREAM1 T. instant espresso powder1 T. best-quality Dutch-process cocoa powder1 (14-oz.) can…
Black Beans and Zucchini with Spaghetti Squash
BLACK BEANS AND ZUCCHINI WITH SPAGHETTI SQUASH
1 spaghetti squash (about 2 lbs.)
2 zucchini, cut lengthwise into ¼” thick slices
2 c. chopped fresh tomatoes
1 (15-oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
3 T. fresh chopped basil
3 T. olive oil
3 T. red wine vinegar
1 T. minced garlic
Salt, black pepper
- Prepare grill for direct cooking.
- Pierce spaghetti squash in several places with fork.
- Wrap in large heavy duty foil.
- Grill, covered over medium heat for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until flesh gives easily when pressed, turning a quarter every 15 minutes.
- Remove and let stand in foil 10-15 minutes.
- Spray both sides of zucchini slices with PAM.
- Grill, uncovered for 4 minutes or until tender, turning once.
- Cut into bite-size pieces.
- Remove squash from foil and cut in half.
- Scoop out seeds.
- Remove spaghetti-like strands with fork.
- Place in serving dish and keep warm.
- Place tomatoes, beans, zucchini and basil in medium bowl.
- Combine olive oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper in small bowl.
- Add to veggies and toss gently to combine.
- Serve over spaghetti squash.
*You can cook the spaghetti squash in 375 oven instead of grill. Follow same directions.