SOUTH-OF-THE-BORDER BAKED EGGS2 strips thick-sliced bacon, diced1 ¼ c. Tostitos salsa or your favorite2 t.…
BITE-SIZE BACON QUICHES
1 large red potato, peeled and diced
6 large eggs
6 bacon slices, cooked until crispy and finely chopped
2 green onions, thinly sliced
½ c. grated Parmesan cheese
2 t. minced fresh thyme
Salt, black pepper to taste
1/3 c. sour cream
Fresh thyme sprigs, sliced green onion, garnish
- Preheat oven 375.
- Cook potatoes in salted boiling water until tender. Drain.
- Combine eggs, bacon, green onions, cheese, thyme, salt and pepper. Whisk until well blended.
- Stir in potato.
- Spoon about 1 T. egg mixture into each cup of a lightly greased mini muffin pan.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool in pans for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from pan, top each quiche with about ½ t. sour cream and garnish if desired.
*Can be served warm or room temp. Freeze well.