HEAVENLY SWEET HUSH PUPPIESVegetable oil, for frying1 ¾ c. yellow cornmeal¾ c. flour2 t. baking…
BEST LEMONY DUMP CAKE
1 (22-oz.) can lemon pie filling
1 (15-oz.) box yellow cake mix
4 oz. cream cheese block, cubed
1 stick butter, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven 350.
- Spray a 9×11” baking dish with PAM.
- Pour the pie filling into the bottom of baking dish and spread evenly and get all corners.
- Top with ½ of the cake mix.
- Place the cubed cream cheese evenly over the top.
- Spread rest of cake mix over the cream cheese layer.
- Take the thin butter pats and place them in a single layer on top of the cake mix. Try to cover as much of the surface as possible.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool 15 minutes before serving.
*I like to cover with plastic wrap and keep in refrigerator. I like this dish cold.