WONDERFUL WATERMELON MINT ICED TEA1 watermelon (to make 2 c. of melon juice)2 mint tea…
|Bananas Foster|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- ¼ c. butter
- 1 c. dark brown sugar
- ½ t. cinnamon
- ¼ c. banana liqueur
- 4 bananas, cut in half lengthwise, then halved
- ¼ c. dark rum
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Combine the butter, sugar and cinnamon in flambé pan or skillet.
- Place pan over low heat, cook and stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Stir in banana liqueur, then place the bananas in the pan.
- When the bananas softened and begin to brown, carefully add the rum.
- Continue to cook the sauce until rum is hot, then tip pan slightly to ignite the rum.
- When flames subside, lift the bananas out of the pan and place 4 pieces of banana over each scoop of ice cream.
- Generously spoon warm sauce over top of ice cream and serve immediately.
*****Serves 4. If you have a larger group and to save time, fix the individual bowls of ice cream and place in your freezer. Remove when ready to scoop the bananas on top of it.
This Post Has 0 Comments