Boozy Watermelon Margarita Sippers BOOZY WATERMELON MARGARITA SIPPERS2 large fresh limes1/3 c. sugar8 c. cubed…
|Bananas Foster|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- ¼ c. butter
- 1 c. dark brown sugar
- ½ t. cinnamon
- ¼ c. banana liqueur
- 4 bananas, cut in half lengthwise, then halved
- ¼ c. dark rum
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Combine the butter, sugar and cinnamon in flambé pan or skillet.
- Place pan over low heat, cook and stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Stir in banana liqueur, then place the bananas in the pan.
- When the bananas softened and begin to brown, carefully add the rum.
- Continue to cook the sauce until rum is hot, then tip pan slightly to ignite the rum.
- When flames subside, lift the bananas out of the pan and place 4 pieces of banana over each scoop of ice cream.
- Generously spoon warm sauce over top of ice cream and serve immediately.
*****Serves 4. If you have a larger group and to save time, fix the individual bowls of ice cream and place in your freezer. Remove when ready to scoop the bananas on top of it.