Boozy Watermelon Margarita Sippers BOOZY WATERMELON MARGARITA SIPPERS2 large fresh limes1/3 c. sugar8 c. cubed…
|Balsamic Glazed Diced Butternut Squash|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
Shown here I have used Butternut Squash as a stand alone vegetable. I also use this vegetable as a base for shrimp and linguini. It is delicious and light.
- 2 (12-oz.) pkg. peeled, diced butternut squash (Marketside Brand)
- 2 T. good honey
- ¼ c. good balsamic vinegar
- ¼ c. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 T. dried cumin
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven 400.
- In bowl, combine all the ingredients except salt and pepper.
- Add the squash and mix well.
- Taste for seasoning.
- Take a baking sheet, cover it with foil. Spray with PAM.
- Place the squash evenly on the baking dish.
- Bake until tender and brown about 25-30 minutes.
- Stir the squash at least twice during the cooking process.
- Once removed, taste for seasoning again.
*****With leftover squash, place in food processor or use hand held immersion blender and puree and serve as a nice soup with a dollop of Greek yogurt or sour cream. You can also add any seafood or chicken to the puree and serve over pasta. (See recipe: Alice’s Linguini with Balsamic Glazed Butternut Squash).