SOPHISTICATED CHOCOLATE BOURBON BALLS1 ¼ c. crushed chocolate wafer cookies1 c. powdered sugar2/3 c. toasted…
|Artichoke Squares|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 2 jars marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 T. chopped garlic
- 4 eggs, beaten
- ½ c. Italian bread crumbs
- 1 t. salt
- 1 t. black pepper
- 1 t. dried oregano
- 1 t. Tabasco or more
- 8 oz. grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 T. chopped parsley
- Drain liquid from one of the jars of artichoke hearts and place in medium pot. Drain off the liquid from the second jar. Chopped the hearts.
- Heat the liquid and sauté the onion and garlic. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients.
- Then add the sauté onion mixture.
- Pour into 11x9” or longer pan for thinner squares which has been sprayed with PAM.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 325 or until golden brown.
- Cut into squares and serve.
*****You can serve with salsa, Ranch dip/dressing, etc. They can be frozen after baking. Just place in pan and cover with foil when reheating in oven.