SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE SMOKY GRILLED VEGGIESSoaked wood chips4 ears of sweet corn, shucked1 of each color…
AMAZING CANDIED CARROTS
1 ½ lbs. medium carrots, cut into ¼” thick rounds or use mini carrots
¼ c. packed light brown sugar
2 T. apple cider vinegar
Chopped fresh parsley
- Scatter carrots in large skillet. Add 1 c. water and 2 t. salt.
- Bring to rapid simmer over medium heat and cook until carrots are just tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add brown sugar, butter, vinegar, pepper and more salt if needed.
- Increase heat to boil, toss carrots occasionally, until sauce is reduced to a glaze, 4-6 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley and taste for seasonings for more salt and pepper.